Sister Falco is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Zambia Lusaka Mission. She will train at the South Africa MTC and arrive in Zambia on June 10th.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Busy Week with Zone & District Conference


June 8, 2015

Hey Family and Friends,

I hope that all is well!!! Mission is the best!! We had a sweet Zone Conference. It was a great experience. The focus was on the Sabbath day. My companion and I had to present and it went well!! Preparing for zone conference made me learn so much this week!

I have not always understood the parable of the five talents, two talents and the one talent like I do after my study this week.  I’ve also been studying the concept “grace to grace” and it made me realize how important it is to be progressing—in fact, it’s a requirement to enter into our Father’s Kingdom. I hope that I will be able to let go of who I was, whatever I am holding onto and become exactly who my Father In Heaven wants me to be as a missionary. Being a missionary is literally the best decision I have ever made.

We also had a zone activity. It was way fun!! Best zone ever!!We went to the Zoomba Plateau. And, we also had District Conference. It is cool to see how the church is growing here. I don’t know how to explain it, but I felt like it gave me a vision of the church and how established it is becoming here in Malawi and that made me so happy!!

Well I love being a missionary; I wouldn’t trade it for anything!

Love you,
Sister Falco

 Laughing missionaries!

 Zoomba Plateau with my companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment