Sister Falco is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Zambia Lusaka Mission. She will train at the South Africa MTC and arrive in Zambia on June 10th.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

No showers for days!


May 18, 2015

FAMILY and FRIENDS!!

What an amazing week….
 
Well MLC (Mission Leader Council) is this week. We fly to Zambia for the meetings. The APS had us read 32 pages to prepare..... It was crazy. I am grateful to be a leader. I have learned a lot. I feel I will be released soon since I have been an STL since December. But it’s not a position to be aspired or denied. This calling has helped me a lot, helped me to build confidence--true confidence in the Lord. It has also helped me to focus on the Lord when I fall short.

We have not had water in our apartment 5 out of the 7 days this week! No showers for days. haha Just kidding—we’re taking bucket showers. Thanks to the zone leaders who bring us water.

We have a perfect investigator. She is a miracle! Chikondi. She asked us if she could pay for the Book of Mormon when we gave it to her. And then she showed up at church this week (for the second time) and when she arrived, the church was even open!
J It is a blessing to have her as an investigator. The Lord is too good. Tears of joy only happen on mission. :)

I love being a missionary. I am grateful to be a missionary!!

Sister Falco

No comments:

Post a Comment