Sister Falco is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Zambia Lusaka Mission. She will train at the South Africa MTC and arrive in Zambia on June 10th.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Best Week Ever!


February 9, 2015


Hey Family and Friends!!!


This week has been one of the best!!! We hit our goals and even exceeded most!!  We had so many investigators at church and we had more than we planned with dates! Boom it was the best!!!! It was a great week!!! We taught Alice, the more educated lady, finally!!! She is SOOO sweet!!!! She wants to join!!!!! Woot woot!! She is a busy lady but hopefully we will be able to see her soon!!!! Sorry I meant to send more pictures this week! But I am on a bad computer so that will not be possible. I will try to do better each week! Just for you mom!!


Well this week I have been studying in Preach My Gospel and also the topic of chastisement. I have loved studying it. I realized that this life really is a blessing and a place for us to learn and grow. I have learned so much. I am grateful for all that we have been blessed with! I’ve learned there are two ways the Lord chastises us. Either through words, whether it be through others advisement or through reading our scriptures and then also trials. And as I studied chastisement, I realized that it’s a time for us to be able to be sanctified or purified from our flaws. We need to be humble and we need to be teachable. I feel like so often we have the tendency to not take correction very well. We need to remember and realize the Lord is just trying to strengthen us as we experience trials and are chastised.


I also studied about being cheerful. I found my favorite verse ever! 2 Nephi 10:23. BE of GOOD CHEER for we are AGENTS! Pretty sweet, right?!? Usually when we feel out of control, we aren’t happy. But again, that’s when we need to trust that God knows best. Easier said then done of course. And as I studied trust a little more this week, I realized we gain more trust as we repent and realize our sins and utilize the atonement in our lives. I find it so interesting!! All these topics relate so well. CONSECRATE thine afflictions for thy gain!!!


Well, that’s all for this week.

Love you!!!!!!!

Sister Falco!!


Conference with Elder Carl Cook, Visiting General Authority


Lilongwe and Blantyre Zones

No comments:

Post a Comment