Sister Falco is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Zambia Lusaka Mission. She will train at the South Africa MTC and arrive in Zambia on June 10th.

Monday, November 2, 2015

So Grateful to be a Missionary

November 2, 2015

Dear Family And Friends,

I am so grateful to be a missionary!

I really don’t know what to say this week except it’s been fantastic. I actually was pretty sick all week but I am feeling a ton better! I am really grateful for every moment that I have as a missionary. Something that I have been studying this week is humility. I feel humility is just repentance.

We had an amazing day on Sunday! We had a baptism, which was really good!! And we had a pretty good amount of investigators at church! It was great!! Duncan, one of our investigators, even bore his testimony during Fast and Testimony meeting. That was pretty cool!! One of his comments: “THIS IS THE REMNANT CHURCH”. It was pretty awesome! I felt really nervous but really excited when he went up to bear his testimony! It was really, really good and really, really sweet!

Brian came again to church. He is such a funny guy! He is great and he brought two friends with him so that was pretty sweet! Patrick, one of his friends, seems to be progressing well. Brian is, too, but he is moving back to South Africa.  That’s the only concern with him…but the church is in South Africa!! J

John is still “missing in action”! Hopefully we will see him soon. hahah That’s about it! Grace is still progressing but slowly. She is a member referral so its nice because she has an awesome support system but she seems to not be sure if the church is true or not. So we are still working on her to achieve that testimony. Hopefully we will see her progress and gain a testimony while I am still here!

“No Tracting November” is a little different but its going sweet! I am
grateful to be a missionary.

I was rereading my journal this morning and ah I love mission so much. I am so grateful for every moment. Hard and good. I am grateful for everything. I have grown so much and I have learned so much and I am grateful for everything. Mission has built me into the person that I am today.

I love being a missionary!
Love…
Sister Falco




No comments:

Post a Comment