Sister Falco is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Zambia Lusaka Mission. She will train at the South Africa MTC and arrive in Zambia on June 10th.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

So Grateful to Be a Missionary


NOVEMBER 16, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

I am so privileged and grateful to be serving as a missionary. It’s hard to express my feelings; to explain just how grateful I am to have served a mission and for the growth that has taken place and the knowledge that I have been blessed to receive from my Heavenly Father. It is easily hands down the best thing I have ever done for my life!!

I feel the perspective of the Gospel helps us to love more fully. I love what Parley P. Pratt said about love when he was referring to his wife, “I have loved before but I knew not why. But now I loved with a pureness and intensity of elevated, exalted feeling which would lift my soul from the transitory things of the groveling sphere and expanse of as the ocean.” I really loved the quote from him and I feel it helps us to love more deeply.

I also have been studying the topic of character. And I really hope to always have a good and strong character. I love that the ‘greatest battle of life is fought within the silent chambers of the soul. A victory on the inside of a man’s heart is worth a hundred conquests on the battlefield of life. To be a master of yourself is the best guarantee that you will be a master of the situation. Know thyself. The CROWN of Character is self-control.’

Our area is doing great. Good people progressing. Hopefully we will baptize at least one before I go because I love them all so much but if not, it’s okay. I just love them all. I would love to see them enter into the covenant soon! I feel all of them are progressing really well and I don’t see anything that would stop them from being baptized.

Love you all!

Sister Falco


This is me with Sister Grace!! LOVE THIS WOMAN!! She is an investigator but she is more like a friend!! I love her so much!! We always laugh and crack jokes, and she is the best!! I hope to see her baptized before I go home but if not it’s okay. All is well!! I really hope to stay in touch with her also I come home!! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!! And meeting extraordinary people that influence my life so much :)

This is me with Sister Claire. SHE IS THE BEST!! So devoted to the Church! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! She just makes me so happy when she comes to the church! She is a recent convert and she is so cute.

My companion, Sister Claire, me, and Sister Natsala Tapewa (a member)and they are the best!!!

The next two are of me and Sister Nyacho-- Also a very good missionary!!! She is the best! Always makes me happy and I love being with her!! She is great!!!!!!!She lives in the same house with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment