Sister Falco is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Zambia Lusaka Mission. She will train at the South Africa MTC and arrive in Zambia on June 10th.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sweet Baptisms

April 13, 2015
 
Hey Family and Friends,

This week has been great!!!!!! We had some sweet baptisms with some of the best people!!! Hope is the best! She is a powerful lady who has faced so much opposition but she still followed the spirit and I am truly proud of her!!! She is an example to me. I don’t think I could of done what she did. It is crazy how much the people here teach me!
 
We had a great baptism with Justine, too!! Justine’s story is great—he has this group of friends in Dubai (in her area) who are so funny! They always joke and laugh about the Gospel, have debates about doctrine. One day Justine joined in  and is now a member!
 
I am grateful to be a missionary!!!!!!
 
This week was interviews with President Erickson.  He is such a good person. My interview was interesting. I did most of the talking and usually it’s him teaching me through the scriptures. I was telling him how I sometimes struggle understanding and trusting Heavenly Father when I see people and all the challenges they go through. I’m okay with my life but when I see others’ lives, I start to wonder. President encouraged me to look at things with an eternal perspective. I’m learning that when I put my full trust in Heavenly Father with concerns in my life, it is easier to trust Him with other’s lives as well. President Erickson is a good man and teaching me so much!
 
Thanks for all the birthday wishes that I got in my emails! I love you all!!

Sister Falco
Hope & Justine's Baptism Day
 Hope, Sister Quaye, Justine, Sister Falco

 Sisters Falco, Quaye and Rasband with Hope

Three Beautiful Daughters of God

No comments:

Post a Comment