Sister Falco is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Zambia Lusaka Mission. She will train at the South Africa MTC and arrive in Zambia on June 10th.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Lilongwe is now a DISTRICT!!


March 30, 2015



HEY FAMILY AND FRIENDS…


KALMABO IS ON FIRE!!! THIS BRANCH IS THE BEST!!!!! I don't even know how to explain it!! The LORD is hastenening the WORK and we can barely keep up!! It was so great to see so many people baptized! I can't get over it!!! And we are still seeing many people progressing for April!! IT’S SO CRAZY!!! It is wonderful to see how many people are being blessed with the Gospel in their life. I’m so grateful to be a missionary.



HOPE came to church!!!!! She is the one that got a hold of some anti-Mormon stuff but I think she’s over it. She wants to be baptized "next week"! We have 2-3 others that will be baptized on the 12th! And the Elders have some this week too!! Rumor has it we are the fastest growing branch in the world--don't know if that’s true--but retention is crazy good in this Branch. I do know we are for sure the fastest growing Branch in the Africa South East Area!!! AHH!! I can't believe it!!! This IS THE BEST mission!! In the WORLD!!!!!!!! It’s so sweet!!!!!!!!

OKAY and guess what else? LILONGWE WAS MADE A DISTRICT!! There were literally SO MANY people that attended the meeting yesterday. I will send you pictures. I took a ton of pictures so I will send as many as I have time for, starting now!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Sister Falco!!
And tell Jeff and Claire I’m excited for their baby!! APRIL 14! APRIL 14!  :)
 Lilongwe is made a District

 How we get around sometimes!



 Sister Falco and her Wall of Quotes

 New Dresses!

 Beautiful Sisters!

 Sister Rasband & Sister Falco -- OUT TEN MONTHS!!









 I think this is Hope with Sister Quaye and Sister Falco




No comments:

Post a Comment