Sister Falco is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Zambia Lusaka Mission. She will train at the South Africa MTC and arrive in Zambia on June 10th.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Grateful to be a Missionary


March 16, 2015

Hey Family and Friends,

This week has been good!! I am grateful to be a missionary!! It’s the BEST!!!!!!!!! Seriously the best!!!!!!

I have been thinking a lot about diligence. We have some less-actives in our branch who are very diligent in their business and even in their business they help those in the Church that are poor by giving them a place to work. However, they never come to church. Diligence is a very important Christ-like attribute that can lead to success in this life and in the life to come. But as we develop this trait, we must remember what’s important. We need to think about what is GOOD, BETTER, BEST. What they are doing is GOOD but they should be putting the Lord first and doing what is BEST. Sometimes we need to reevaluate our lives and remember what is good and what is better and then what is best. Let us not forget the small moments of the BEST while we are remembering the good moments. “Things That Matter, Things That Don't” by Rascal Flatts is a good song haha that reminds me of what I am trying to say. You should look it up. I am grateful to be on a mission and the chance it gives me to learn and grow.

Well it’s been a great week! There’s not much more to add. Just know I am happy and I am grateful to be missionary. The Church is true!! Remember to consider what’s good versus what’s best.
I Love You!!

Sister Falco!

P.S. We asked Carly if she was getting anxious for a change—she’s been at the same address her entire mission…this was her reply: Some missionaries stay in their same zone their whole mission... So I’ve got nothing. :) hahahaha And…I am happy wherever I serve, as long as I am serving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment