Sister Falco is a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Zambia Lusaka Mission. She will train at the South Africa MTC and arrive in Zambia on June 10th.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Short and Sweet...last week's email.

November 30, 2015
 
Dear Family and Friends,

I am so very grateful for all that I have been given and I am grateful for the chance that I have been able to serve a mission.

I don’t have a ton of time to write today…but I truly do love being a missionary. I have learned and grown a ton. I have loved learning and growing and developing myself in the Gospel.

It truly is the best thing that I have ever done and I love it!
Sister Falco

(Note from Mom--I especially love the 3rd photo--look at all that is going on in that photo...eating mangoes, doing hair, sewing...and all outside!)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment